Wednesday 2 September 2009

Anti recovery.

*RANT ALERT*

I am getting fucking pissed off with Wannarexics.. for fucks sake go and actually starve yourself and see what hunger really feels like. Im getting fed up of people who are like between 10-17 stone saying 'im anorexic' i eat 200 cals a day and have done for the past year... Yea yea my fucking arse you have.

I ate alot today. Call it what you want, binge, over eating, pigging out.. I did it and i didnt exercise.. for a moment i thought what the hell.. Im stronger than this.. but oh no.. i soon looked in the mirror and had a panic attack.

Tomorrow im stepping up my game. Im supposed to be in training for saturday- championships but have been unwell and have been rather exhausted for some reason, but i need to restrict again and up my exercise.. some how.

I was feeling rather good about myself yesterday when i bought a new pair of jeans and they were too big in the waist.. im gonna have to take them back and get a smaller size. But these wannarexics trying to compete against me has decided il go for a even smaller size... maybe il reach my goal a bit quicker...

moan over :'(

stay strong beautiful people. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment